Land Use Review Committee
Also known as LURC, the Land Use Review Committee is dedicated to helping ensure development projects align with the character of and issues most important to the neighborhood.
21 BOSTON (SAFEWAY) CONSTRUCTION UPDATE
21 Boston will be a 7-story mixed-use/multifamily project consisting of 325 apartment units and a 48,246 sq.ft. Safeway at street level. Below grade parking is included for Safeway (146 vehicles) and residents (173 vehicles). The project is targeting LEED Gold green building certification.
• Starting 8/22, the sidewalk on the east side of Queen Anne Ave. will be closed along the construction frontage.
• Shoring piles, wood lagging, and cable tieback installation will continue around the site perimeter through late September.
• Site excavation will continue into early October.
• Concrete foundation work will begin late September.
• Tower crane setup scheduled for late September.
• Project completion is scheduled for autumn 2024.
At Compass Construction we are passionate about building quality projects and lasting relationships with our local community. Our objective is to create a safe, injury free and mutually respective work environment for all people. Our Safety Program includes the community as a whole. As you walk, bike, or drive along the project site, please be mindful and observe our temporary traffic signage and flaggers directions, as it is in everyone’s best interest to keep and maintain a safe work site.
To stay up to date on the project, visit the website at: https://21boston.com
SEATTLE COMPREHENSIVE PLAN - Phase 1 Survey
The City of Seattle is conducting Phase 1 of the Comprehensive Plan that will guide where and how the city grows over the next 20 years. YOu can learn more more and provide your input HERE.